we love to hang out here
The weather has been so beautiful lately and we have to take advantage of it when we can. We have been wanting to get out in the yard and get some stuff done and today was that day to do so. I love my "dirt therapy" and luckily my hubby does as well. It's so rejuvenating to get out there and just breath the fresh air and feel the warmth of the sun on your face. Gardening is a great way to be active and you get to see all your hard work look so pretty in the end...nice!!
We have been talking about putting a flower bed around the tree so I was super surprised when I got back home from picking up our boys at the groomers to see that my wonderful hubby had dug out the bed. I couldn't believe that he got so far in such a short amount of time.
our boys are all nice and clean :)
here's my hubby & daughter hard at work digging out the flower bed
blank spot to the front is space for another rock when we find the right one
when my mom was here for a visit during spring break she bought me my lettuce starters for Mothers Day...she know's how much I love my lean & greens and salad is one of my favorites :)
my wonderful husband and daughter did grrrrreeeeeeaaaaatttttttt! I love to see them practicing healthy habits and cooking healthy. They wouldn't let me do anything today not even help with dinner. They are spoiling me all weekend. I'm a lucky girl!!!
Grilled Chicken Breast
spinach, butter lettuce & baby romaine
tomatoes
fresh basil
1 tbsp Walden Farms ranch
God has truly blessed my life with these two. I am thankful everyday for their love, thoughtfulness, understanding support and encouragement! They melt my heart and keep me smiling.
being a mom is one of life's most beautiful treasures. Enjoy every moment because it goes by so fast. Love them, hug them and spend as much time with them as you can.
To all you mom's I want to wish you a wonderful...
image via google









Love this baby girl!!!
ReplyDelete