Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Asian Style Chicken and Mushrooms with Zucchini

Had some things that I needed to get used up in fridge and just didn't want the normal grilled chicken and steamed veggies tonight. I was in the mood for something full of flavor and a little spice and since I've also been in the mood for something Asian I came up with this... 



2 chicken breast cubed
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 cups zucchini, peeled with julienne peeler
2 Tbls Walden Farms Asian dressing/marinade
1 Tbls light soy sauce
2 tsp minced garlic {love garlic}
sprinkled about 1/2 tsp ground ginger
black pepper to taste
2 tsp EVOO

Get the skillet nice and hot, add the EVOO and the cubed chicken, lightly brown the edges and add garlic, black pepper and mushrooms. Cook until chicken is cooked thru and add zucchini. Saute until zucchini is cooked thru. Stir in Walden Farms Asian dressing/marinade and add soy sauce. Serve immediately. 

2 servings 


I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. Family hit :) 

Have a great day! 


post signature

1 comment: