Monday, May 27, 2013

Dijon Turkey Burger


One of my favorite staples to always have on hand is 99% ground turkey. So when it goes on sale I grab several packages. I have a pound seasoned up and cooked always in the fridge just to throw a quick salad together or add an ounce to one of my meals. It makes it super easy for those nights you need a quick dinner. One of my hubby's favorite quick dinners is soft tacos. There are so many different options on how to prepare it.

This past weekend I was in the mood for a turkey burger but wanted something just a little different then the last one I did on the portobello. This is more like a classic burger but I added fresh minced garlic and seasonings to the meat, topped it with dijon mustard, fresh tomato, a lil avocado and fresh ground pepper on a bed of lettuce.  Yum!!!




Hope everyone had a safe and great weekend! 


post signature
  


1 comment: